If Federal loans are not enough to cover the cost of your college education, the cuScholar Private Student Loan available through Advanced Financial Federal Credit Union can be the answer to your funding needs.
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or up to Cost of Attendance per year for a maximum of $120,000 in undergraduate loans or $160,000 in graduate loans.
- Choose between making monthly interest-only payments or $25 proactive payments towards the loan while in school.
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense including tuition, room & board, books, and even computers.
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application.
- No prepayment penalty and 30-day loan cancellation policy.
What is cuStudentLoans
cuStudentLoans is a network of over 175 not-for-profit credit union lenders who use common underwriting and pricing to provide members with an affordable private student loan program.
YIB Scholarship Program
The YIB scholarship is an award of up to $1,000 to be paid jointly to the winning student and the student’s chosen accredited educational institution.
The applicant must be a member in good standing at Advanced Financial FCU and must be enrolled as a high school senior at the time of the application. Scholarship funds must be used for tuition only at an accredited educational institution (Community college, 4-year college, university, or vocational/technical school).
The application deadline is March 31, 2020. Interested in applying? download the application here. Return your completed application to Noussa Louis by March 31, 2020. Good luck!